Customer Service Representative / Mason, OH
Kelly Services is currently seeking Customer Service/Utilization Management Representatives for one of our top insurance clients in Mason, OH.
As a Customer Service Representative placed with Kelly Services, you will be responsible for coordinating cases for precertification and prior authorization review. Our client s fast-paced, team-oriented environment is the perfect place to take career to the next level.
Pay rate: $16.75 per hour
Hours: Mon Fri 8:30am - 5pm, 40 hours per week
Additional responsibilities include:
- Managing incoming calls or incoming post services claims work
- Determines contract and benefit eligibility
- Provides authorization for inpatient admission, outpatient precertification, prior authorization, and post service requests
- Refers cases requiring clinical review to a Nurse reviewer
- Responsible for the identification and data entry of referral requests into the UM system in accordance with the plan certificate
- Responds to telephone and written inquiries from clients, providers and in-house departments
- Conducts clinical screening process
- Checks benefits for facility based treatment
- Develops and maintains positive customer relations and coordinates with various functions within the company to ensure customer requests and questions are handled appropriately and in a timely manner
- Requires a High School diploma or GED
- Good customer service skills
- Typing speed of at least 50wpm
- Some medical experience highly preferred
- Call center experience
- 1 years of customer service/call center experience
- Medical terminology training and experience in medical or insurance field preferred
- Good attendance, professional and courteous attitude
- The ability to adapt to frequent change, follow HIPAA and PHI guidelines, and a team player
As a Kelly Services candidate you will have access to numerous perks, including:
- Exposure to a variety of career opportunities as a result of our expansive network of client companies
- Career guides, information and tools to help you successfully position yourself throughout every stage of your career
- Access to more than 3,000 online training courses through our Kelly Learning Center
- Weekly pay and service bonus plans
- Group- rate insurance options available immediately upon hire*
*Available for purchase and administered by a designated third-party vendor
At KellyServices, we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune100 companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to accessthe best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connectwith Kelly.
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 peoplearound the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network oftalent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females,Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and iscommitted to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunityis The Law.
Associated topics: agent, agente de servicio al cliente, call center specialist, csr, customer service associate, customer service specialist, product support, service specialist, support, tsr